Doug Cheetham, Lisa Intemann, Julie Muller and Allan Gordon at the Hastings Co-op AGM in NovemberFOLLOWING the positive profit result reported at its recent annual general meeting, the Hastings Co-operative Ltd is entering its 99th year of operations confidently, with some solid achievements under its belt, co-op chair Julie Muller says.
Along with the adoption of the new Hastings Co-operative Rules and its identified strategic direction, the co-op has taken some major positive steps, such as:
* Achievement of financial stability: Profit for the financial year 2013/14.
* Development of rewards, value given back to shareholders: For example the ‘Nissan X-Trail give away’, bonus point rewards system for shareholders introduced.
* Becoming an employer of choice: Memorandum of understanding signed with TAFE.
* Good governance: Introduction of director nominations committee, internal and external education made available for directors.
At the AGM , two director positions for three-year terms were to be filled. Three nominations had been received by the Co-op Secretary, but one nominee withdrew, which enabled Lisa Intemann and Julie Muller to be re-elected unopposed as directors of the Hastings Co-operative Board.
The directors then elected Julie Muller as chair and Lisa Intemann as deputy chair for the next 12 months.
Director membership of board committees are:
* Budget and Performance: Directors Scott Newton (chair), Stuart Goodfellow, David Johnson.
* Audit/Risk: Directors Lisa Intemann (chair), Scott Newton, Anthony Abi-Saab.
* Communications/Marketing: Directors Stuart Goodfellow (chair), Anthony Abi-Saab, Richard McGovern.
* Governance: Directors Richard McGovern (chair), David Johnson, Julie Muller.
“The achievements of the last 12 months are a demonstration of the whole organisation working together as a team, with the support of shareholders, customers, community, suppliers and stakeholders,” Mrs Muller said.
“On behalf of the board of directors, I thank you all for your continued support. This support is what will take the organisation on an exciting journey into a positive future.
“Wishing all a happy, healthy, safe festive season and 2015.”
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训学校.